McCann Erickson releases Staples ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 August 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Staples is encouraging children to stock up their pencil cases before they go back to school in a new TV commercial, which breaks today.
The 30-second ad, created by McCann Erickson, opens on a typical classroom scene, with two schoolgirls sitting at a desk.
When one of the girls asks her friend if she can borrow a pen, her friend starts to reel off all the different types of pen she has in her pencil case, boring the girl to tears.
She finally settles on a pen that turns into a pencil, but that only prompts her friend to list all the pencils she could lend her instead.
The action then cuts to an explanation of the products that Staples has on offer, before the strapline "Staples: that was easy" appears.
Back to school
Yetunde Ige marketing director, Staples
Build awareness for Staples' back to school range
Annex Films, Prime Focus
National TV, national radio, national and regional press
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London