Kevin Bishop stars in M&C TV spot for NatWest
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has released an ad for NatWest, featuring comedian Kevin Bishop.
The ad features Bishop joining a pair of industrial spies from a rival bank, who are dressed as 70s US TV detectives.
The pair ridicule him for suggesting that it is easier to sort out banking matters at the weekend.
The ad has been launched to trumpet the bank's Saturday opening hours.
Helen Page, Marketing Director RBS UK
Establish that NatWest is opening 100s more branches on a Saturday
Planner (creative agency)
Editor and editing company
Scot Crane, The QuarrryExposure
Post production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Integrated Branding Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Channel Manager Premier Consultants £60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Manager - Retail Branding Agency! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign