Kevin Bishop stars in M&C TV spot for NatWest
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has released an ad for NatWest, featuring comedian Kevin Bishop.
The ad features Bishop joining a pair of industrial spies from a rival bank, who are dressed as 70s US TV detectives.
The pair ridicule him for suggesting that it is easier to sort out banking matters at the weekend.
The ad has been launched to trumpet the bank's Saturday opening hours.
Helen Page, Marketing Director RBS UK
Establish that NatWest is opening 100s more branches on a Saturday
Planner (creative agency)
Editor and editing company
Scot Crane, The QuarrryExposure
Post production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad