Kevin Bishop stars in M&C TV spot for NatWest
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has released an ad for NatWest, featuring comedian Kevin Bishop.
The ad features Bishop joining a pair of industrial spies from a rival bank, who are dressed as 70s US TV detectives.
The pair ridicule him for suggesting that it is easier to sort out banking matters at the weekend.
The ad has been launched to trumpet the bank's Saturday opening hours.
Helen Page, Marketing Director RBS UK
Establish that NatWest is opening 100s more branches on a Saturday
Planner (creative agency)
Editor and editing company
Scot Crane, The QuarrryExposure
Post production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers