Kevin Bishop stars in M&C TV spot for NatWest
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has released an ad for NatWest, featuring comedian Kevin Bishop.
The ad features Bishop joining a pair of industrial spies from a rival bank, who are dressed as 70s US TV detectives.
The pair ridicule him for suggesting that it is easier to sort out banking matters at the weekend.
The ad has been launched to trumpet the bank's Saturday opening hours.
Helen Page, Marketing Director RBS UK
Establish that NatWest is opening 100s more branches on a Saturday
Planner (creative agency)
Editor and editing company
Scot Crane, The QuarrryExposure
Post production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart