Kevin Bishop stars in M&C TV spot for NatWest
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has released an ad for NatWest, featuring comedian Kevin Bishop.
The ad features Bishop joining a pair of industrial spies from a rival bank, who are dressed as 70s US TV detectives.
The pair ridicule him for suggesting that it is easier to sort out banking matters at the weekend.
The ad has been launched to trumpet the bank's Saturday opening hours.
Helen Page, Marketing Director RBS UK
Establish that NatWest is opening 100s more branches on a Saturday
Planner (creative agency)
Editor and editing company
Scot Crane, The QuarrryExposure
Post production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)