Digital & Direct: BT.com hands job to Crayon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00AM
BT.com has hired Crayon as its retained creative and strategic digital agency for its UK digital marketing communications, as it looks to boost its online presence.
It appointed the agency to a two-year contract following a competitive pitch run by BT's marketing and procurement department. The account is worth an estimated £2m.
The agency will be responsible for a wide range of digital communications, including microsites, banner ads and online product launches.
Crayon has previously worked with BT, providing design and build, site optimisation and creative services across four of its business units: BT Broadband, BT Vision, calls and lines and BT's Value Added Services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'