Digital & Direct: BT.com hands job to Crayon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00AM
BT.com has hired Crayon as its retained creative and strategic digital agency for its UK digital marketing communications, as it looks to boost its online presence.
It appointed the agency to a two-year contract following a competitive pitch run by BT's marketing and procurement department. The account is worth an estimated £2m.
The agency will be responsible for a wide range of digital communications, including microsites, banner ads and online product launches.
Crayon has previously worked with BT, providing design and build, site optimisation and creative services across four of its business units: BT Broadband, BT Vision, calls and lines and BT's Value Added Services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Email Producer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits, West London
- Communications Executive Â– Part-time Â– ethical organisation ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart