Digital & Direct: BT.com hands job to Crayon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00AM
BT.com has hired Crayon as its retained creative and strategic digital agency for its UK digital marketing communications, as it looks to boost its online presence.
It appointed the agency to a two-year contract following a competitive pitch run by BT's marketing and procurement department. The account is worth an estimated £2m.
The agency will be responsible for a wide range of digital communications, including microsites, banner ads and online product launches.
Crayon has previously worked with BT, providing design and build, site optimisation and creative services across four of its business units: BT Broadband, BT Vision, calls and lines and BT's Value Added Services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager - 35k, based near Victoria Source £30000 - £35000 per annum + performance related bonus, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - B2B Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & benefits, London
- UI Developer - London - 25-40k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Director Â–Integrated Retail Agency ADLIB £38k - £45k + Bens, Wiltshire
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition