Digital & Direct: BT.com hands job to Crayon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00AM
BT.com has hired Crayon as its retained creative and strategic digital agency for its UK digital marketing communications, as it looks to boost its online presence.
It appointed the agency to a two-year contract following a competitive pitch run by BT's marketing and procurement department. The account is worth an estimated £2m.
The agency will be responsible for a wide range of digital communications, including microsites, banner ads and online product launches.
Crayon has previously worked with BT, providing design and build, site optimisation and creative services across four of its business units: BT Broadband, BT Vision, calls and lines and BT's Value Added Services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Global Packaging Branding Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director Major Players £75000 - £78000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch