Digital & Direct: BT.com hands job to Crayon
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00AM
BT.com has hired Crayon as its retained creative and strategic digital agency for its UK digital marketing communications, as it looks to boost its online presence.
It appointed the agency to a two-year contract following a competitive pitch run by BT's marketing and procurement department. The account is worth an estimated £2m.
The agency will be responsible for a wide range of digital communications, including microsites, banner ads and online product launches.
Crayon has previously worked with BT, providing design and build, site optimisation and creative services across four of its business units: BT Broadband, BT Vision, calls and lines and BT's Value Added Services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Assistant Vice President -Digital Marketing Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £46,000, London
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Product Marketing Manager - ethical business ADLIB Competitive , Gloucestershire
- Innovation Researcher - Innovation & Brand Strategy Bamboo Crowd £35,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity