The World: Hamburg - TBWA\Germany scoops global Merck briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
The global pharmaceutical and chemical company Merck has appointed TBWA\Germany to handle three of its consumer healthcare brands.
TBWA will be handling global communications for the Nasivin, Femibon and Flexagil brands, after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. The first campaigns are due to be released in 2009.
Petra Meyer, the vice-president of strategic marketing at Merck, said: "We're delighted to be partnering with a team that thinks differently and can demonstrate a terrific track record in developing international brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account