Public View - Kwik-Fit 'amazed by DDB
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 09:03AM
LONDON - DDB has produced a new set of ads showing Kwik-Fit fitters are a multi-talented bunch - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
The new set of ads shows Kwik-Fit staff performing ventriloquy, hypnotism and language skills to show that the brand is not just about fitting exhausts.
But what did the public think of the new ad? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool