Public View - Kwik-Fit 'amazed by DDB
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 08 September 2008 09:03AM
LONDON - DDB has produced a new set of ads showing Kwik-Fit fitters are a multi-talented bunch - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
The new set of ads shows Kwik-Fit staff performing ventriloquy, hypnotism and language skills to show that the brand is not just about fitting exhausts.
But what did the public think of the new ad? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on Campaign
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.