Public View - Kwik-Fit 'amazed by DDB
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 09:03AM
LONDON - DDB has produced a new set of ads showing Kwik-Fit fitters are a multi-talented bunch - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
The new set of ads shows Kwik-Fit staff performing ventriloquy, hypnotism and language skills to show that the brand is not just about fitting exhausts.
But what did the public think of the new ad? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London