Public View - Kwik-Fit 'amazed by DDB
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 09:03AM
LONDON - DDB has produced a new set of ads showing Kwik-Fit fitters are a multi-talented bunch - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
The new set of ads shows Kwik-Fit staff performing ventriloquy, hypnotism and language skills to show that the brand is not just about fitting exhausts.
But what did the public think of the new ad? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - T2P Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Asia
- Marketing Manager Flow Caritas £35000 per annum + Gym, Pension , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred