Public View - Kwik-Fit 'amazed by DDB
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 09:03AM
LONDON - DDB has produced a new set of ads showing Kwik-Fit fitters are a multi-talented bunch - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
The new set of ads shows Kwik-Fit staff performing ventriloquy, hypnotism and language skills to show that the brand is not just about fitting exhausts.
But what did the public think of the new ad? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Business Director - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k, London
- Strategy Director - Marketing Strategy Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £100k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account