Environmental protest in JWT ad for HSBC
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - JWT London has created a new ad for HSBC, portraying the fraught series of events surrounding an environmental protest.
The ad depicts a police eviction at a US green camp which is attempting to stop lumberjacks from destroying a cedar wood.
A married couple fall out when the husband fails to help his wife as she is arrested.
But the pair are reunited later, and ride into the sunset on their motorbike.
The ad's strapline reads: "We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another."
The musical backing is by Joanna Newsom.
Director of photography
Michael Ashley & Dinesh Kapoor
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Paul Harrison @ The Mill
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media £45000 per annum, City of London
- Product Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, St. Albans
- CRM/online marketing manager > LUXURY BEAUTY BRAND collectivo to 55k plus bens, London
- account director > SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, DIGITAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- group account director > SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, DIGITAL collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith