Environmental protest in JWT ad for HSBC
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - JWT London has created a new ad for HSBC, portraying the fraught series of events surrounding an environmental protest.
The ad depicts a police eviction at a US green camp which is attempting to stop lumberjacks from destroying a cedar wood.
A married couple fall out when the husband fails to help his wife as she is arrested.
But the pair are reunited later, and ride into the sunset on their motorbike.
The ad's strapline reads: "We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another."
The musical backing is by Joanna Newsom.
Director of photography
Michael Ashley & Dinesh Kapoor
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Paul Harrison @ The Mill
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Innovation Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Officer AF Selection Up to £23,000, Coventry
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, South East region