Environmental protest in JWT ad for HSBC
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - JWT London has created a new ad for HSBC, portraying the fraught series of events surrounding an environmental protest.
The ad depicts a police eviction at a US green camp which is attempting to stop lumberjacks from destroying a cedar wood.
A married couple fall out when the husband fails to help his wife as she is arrested.
But the pair are reunited later, and ride into the sunset on their motorbike.
The ad's strapline reads: "We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another."
The musical backing is by Joanna Newsom.
Director of photography
Michael Ashley & Dinesh Kapoor
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Paul Harrison @ The Mill
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)