Environmental protest in JWT ad for HSBC
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - JWT London has created a new ad for HSBC, portraying the fraught series of events surrounding an environmental protest.
The ad depicts a police eviction at a US green camp which is attempting to stop lumberjacks from destroying a cedar wood.
A married couple fall out when the husband fails to help his wife as she is arrested.
But the pair are reunited later, and ride into the sunset on their motorbike.
The ad's strapline reads: "We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another."
The musical backing is by Joanna Newsom.
Director of photography
Michael Ashley & Dinesh Kapoor
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Paul Harrison @ The Mill
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying