Environmental protest in JWT ad for HSBC
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - JWT London has created a new ad for HSBC, portraying the fraught series of events surrounding an environmental protest.
The ad depicts a police eviction at a US green camp which is attempting to stop lumberjacks from destroying a cedar wood.
A married couple fall out when the husband fails to help his wife as she is arrested.
But the pair are reunited later, and ride into the sunset on their motorbike.
The ad's strapline reads: "We recognise how people value things differently. So what we learn from one customer helps us better serve another."
The musical backing is by Joanna Newsom.
Director of photography
Michael Ashley & Dinesh Kapoor
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Paul Harrison @ The Mill
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Soccerex £35,000 - £38,000 depending on experience, London (West), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- The role of private equity in adland
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2