Leo Burnett launches McDonald's breakfast ads
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 08 September 2008 02:25PM
LONDON - Leo Burnett has launched two new ads for McDonald's, promoting the chain's breakfast menu.
The two ads feature a range of different activities which people get up to at 6.37am and 8.51am.
The idea is to show that whatever the routine, McDonald's has something to offer everybody.
David Wood, client services director at Leo Burnett, said: "Breakfast has always been at the core of the McDonald's brand.
"This campaign is a great opportunity to remind people what they love about McDonald's and how it fits into their morning, and to talk about the brand at its absolute best."
Jill McDonald, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, UK and Northern Europe, McDonald's
Philip Deacon/ Bertie Scrase
Bertie Scrase/ Philip Deacon
Planner (creative agency)
Planner (media agency)
Spencer, Marshall Street Editors
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.