Jobsite hands £15m media account to MediaVest
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 10 September 2008 02:20PM
LONDON - Jobsite, the recruitment website, has hired Publicis Groupe agency MediaVest without a pitch to handle the media planning and buying for its forthcoming £15m cross-media campaign.
The multi-sector job board, which has 4.1m registered users, previously handled its media planning and buying requirements in-house.
On October 6 it is launching a major ad campaign created by Hooper Galton. The communications strategy for the campaign has been led by specialist agency Monkey.
Primetime TV ads featuring actor Max Beesley, best known for 'Hotel Babylon and 'Bodies', will spearhead the activity, which includes radio, print and online ads.
Felix Wetzel, group marketing director at Jobsite, said: "This campaign is about creating a strong tone of voice for the brand and a compelling way to talk about our offering.
"MediaVest's reputation for intelligent targeting combined with their successful track record buying for other similar heavyweight campaigns made them the obvious choice."
MediaVest is part of the Starcom MediaVest Group along with Starcom and minority-owned MediaVest Manchester.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Display Executive Dixons Carphone Negotiable, Stoke on Trent
- SEO Executive Dixons Carphone Negotiable, Stoke on Trent
- Senior Digital Campaigns Manager Dixons Carphone Competitive, Ealing
- Senior Campaign Manager, Retention Dixons Carphone Competitive, West London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies