Jack White music backs Coke Zero James Bond ad
By Staff, Campaign, Friday, 12 September 2008 09:10AM
LONDON - Coke Zero has launched a TV ad to promote its link-up with the new James Bond film, featuring music by Jack White from the White Stripes.
The ad was created by Wieden & Kennedy in the style of the iconic Bond opening credits.
It has been launched as part of an integrated marketing campaign related to the new film, Quantum of Solace.
Bobby Brittain, brand director for Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: "Combining the legacy of the Bond franchise with ‘Coca-Cola Zero' is extremely exciting.
The campaign uses a specially designed Coca-Cola ‘Zero Zero 7' logo, based upon the Bond logo.
Consumers will also be targeted with a limited edition Quantum of Solace bottle, available exclusively at Harrods from October.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Account Manager Network Marketing £24000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior research executive - Online Research Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager - (Agency) Guru Careers £40-45k + Benefits, London (W11)
- Senior Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £46,000 to £52,000 per annum, Shere
- Qualitative Research Manager Morph Talent £30,000 - £40,000 Depending experience , NW1
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London