Citroen Carbot goes Saturday Night Fever
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 14 September 2008 08:00PM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign created by Euro RSCG London.
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The spot, which ends with the strapline "Alive with Technology", was directed by Jonas Ackerlund and features special effects designed by Embassy VFX in Vancouver.
The campaign broke tonight and will run in all of Citroën's major markets.
Ian Hughes, marketing director, Citroën UK
Launch the restyled C4
Euro RSCG London
Planner (creative agency)
Paul Jones & Toby Aldridge
Moving Picture Company
National TV in September
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad