Citroen Carbot goes Saturday Night Fever
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 14 September 2008 08:00PM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign created by Euro RSCG London.
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The spot, which ends with the strapline "Alive with Technology", was directed by Jonas Ackerlund and features special effects designed by Embassy VFX in Vancouver.
The campaign broke tonight and will run in all of Citroën's major markets.
Ian Hughes, marketing director, Citroën UK
Launch the restyled C4
Euro RSCG London
Planner (creative agency)
Paul Jones & Toby Aldridge
Moving Picture Company
National TV in September
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- OOH Planning Account Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'