Citroen Carbot goes Saturday Night Fever
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 14 September 2008 08:00PM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign created by Euro RSCG London.
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The spot, which ends with the strapline "Alive with Technology", was directed by Jonas Ackerlund and features special effects designed by Embassy VFX in Vancouver.
The campaign broke tonight and will run in all of Citroën's major markets.
Ian Hughes, marketing director, Citroën UK
Launch the restyled C4
Euro RSCG London
Planner (creative agency)
Paul Jones & Toby Aldridge
Moving Picture Company
National TV in September
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Digital Marketing Executive ADLIB £22000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Assistant Category Insights Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £35000 - £40000 Per Annum + Benefits, Beaconsfield
- Senior CRM Executive Salt £31000 - £35000 per annum + GREAT BONUS , London