Citroen Carbot goes Saturday Night Fever
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 14 September 2008 08:00PM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign created by Euro RSCG London.
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The spot, which ends with the strapline "Alive with Technology", was directed by Jonas Ackerlund and features special effects designed by Embassy VFX in Vancouver.
The campaign broke tonight and will run in all of Citroën's major markets.
Ian Hughes, marketing director, Citroën UK
Launch the restyled C4
Euro RSCG London
Planner (creative agency)
Paul Jones & Toby Aldridge
Moving Picture Company
National TV in September
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Loyalty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits package, London
- Marketing, Events and Media Manager VMA Group £35,000-£40,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £35,000 - £40,000, Waterloo Station, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign