Public View - Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 September 2008 01:50PM
LONDON - Fallon has remixed the soundtracks for its Cadbury Dairy milk ads - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up'
Gorilla's original Phil Collins backing has been replaced by 80s classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, while Trucks is set to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer".
Did the ads have as much impact as they did the first time round? We asked members of the public for their views.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)