Public View - Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 September 2008 01:50PM
LONDON - Fallon has remixed the soundtracks for its Cadbury Dairy milk ads - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up'
Gorilla's original Phil Collins backing has been replaced by 80s classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, while Trucks is set to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer".
Did the ads have as much impact as they did the first time round? We asked members of the public for their views.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show