Public View - Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 September 2008 01:50PM
LONDON - Fallon has remixed the soundtracks for its Cadbury Dairy milk ads - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up'
Gorilla's original Phil Collins backing has been replaced by 80s classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, while Trucks is set to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer".
Did the ads have as much impact as they did the first time round? We asked members of the public for their views.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links