Public View - Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 September 2008 01:50PM
LONDON - Fallon has remixed the soundtracks for its Cadbury Dairy milk ads - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up'
Gorilla's original Phil Collins backing has been replaced by 80s classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, while Trucks is set to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer".
Did the ads have as much impact as they did the first time round? We asked members of the public for their views.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Coordinator, Events, London - £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Midweight Copywriter | Fashion/Luxury Brands | Central London Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum + dependant on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £400000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show