Public View - Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 September 2008 01:50PM
LONDON - Fallon has remixed the soundtracks for its Cadbury Dairy milk ads - we asked the public for their views on the campaign.
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up'
Gorilla's original Phil Collins backing has been replaced by 80s classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler, while Trucks is set to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer".
Did the ads have as much impact as they did the first time round? We asked members of the public for their views.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media