Publicis moves Cadbury business to SSF
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 September 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Publicis Groupe is shifting its £100 million Cadbury business out of Publicis and into the Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon (SSF) group.
The move, which marks the first win for the mini-network, will come as a blow to Publicis which has been fighting to retain its relationship since Fallon was first appointed to the roster in 2006.
The appointment follows the success of the 'Gorilla' ad for Cadbury's Dairy Milk, created by Fallon.
The agency was first appointed to its roster in 2006, when it secured the £2m relaunch task for its Bournville dark chocolate brand.
It then went on win the Dairy Milk brand few months later in 2007.
Earlier this year, Cadbury moved its media planning and buying account from Starcom to PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London