Publicis moves Cadbury business to SSF
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 September 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Publicis Groupe is shifting its £100 million Cadbury business out of Publicis and into the Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon (SSF) group.
The move, which marks the first win for the mini-network, will come as a blow to Publicis which has been fighting to retain its relationship since Fallon was first appointed to the roster in 2006.
The appointment follows the success of the 'Gorilla' ad for Cadbury's Dairy Milk, created by Fallon.
The agency was first appointed to its roster in 2006, when it secured the £2m relaunch task for its Bournville dark chocolate brand.
It then went on win the Dairy Milk brand few months later in 2007.
Earlier this year, Cadbury moved its media planning and buying account from Starcom to PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Fantastic name agency - Central London- up to £37k Fill Recruitment up to £37k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Top 5 Agency Fill Recruitment to £37k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Planning Executive Salt £28000 - £32000 per annum, Peterborough