Publicis moves Cadbury business to SSF
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 September 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Publicis Groupe is shifting its £100 million Cadbury business out of Publicis and into the Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon (SSF) group.
The move, which marks the first win for the mini-network, will come as a blow to Publicis which has been fighting to retain its relationship since Fallon was first appointed to the roster in 2006.
The appointment follows the success of the 'Gorilla' ad for Cadbury's Dairy Milk, created by Fallon.
The agency was first appointed to its roster in 2006, when it secured the £2m relaunch task for its Bournville dark chocolate brand.
It then went on win the Dairy Milk brand few months later in 2007.
Earlier this year, Cadbury moved its media planning and buying account from Starcom to PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > GLOBAL ATL > flagship brand collectivo Up to £47,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Artworker createselect £20-25K pa, depending on experieince, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker createselect £25-30K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles