Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 September 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Hovis has released a 122-second TV spot, featuring a skip through British history - find out what members of the public thought.
Hovis 'relaunch' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, the spot encapsulates the entire time period by using a boy who picks up his bread in 1886.
During his journey home, he travels through time and Britain's major historic events, to deliver it to his mum in 2008.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Senior Strategy Consultant Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant - Qual Trace £50k to £65k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad