Tollett and Stamp depart DDB for A&E
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 September 2008 05:55AM
LONDON - Adam & Eve has poached Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from DDB London as its first creative directors.
The pair, who most recently worked on the Volkswagen account at DDB, will report to Ben Priest, the creative founding partner at Adam & Eve.
They will work across all of the agency's accounts, as well as on new business.
Priest said: "This is an amazing hiring for an agency as young as ours.
"We were very single-minded in our pursuit of Ben and Emer, and are delighted they are joining.
"They have done outstanding work at every agency they have worked at, and we look forward to them doing the same here.
"They are joining at a great time and, as part of the management team, can help us build and shape the agency."
The pair have been creative directors at DDB since 2005. In 2006, they won a gold Lion at Cannes and gold for Best Campaign at the Campaign Press Awards for Harvey Nichols' "womenswear" ads.
Before DDB, Tollett and Stamp worked at Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
Stamp said: "We knew it was going to be tough leaving DDB, but we realised that it would be harder to say no to Adam & Eve."
Tollett added: "When the agency launched, we thought that if it ever approached us we'd find it difficult to say no, and we did.
"It is offering us the opportunity to manage and build an agency, and those opportunities don't come along that often."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London