The Week: Media news - Global Radio names teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Global Radio has created five agency sales teams, one client sales team and one interactive sales team, following its merger with GCap Media.
Don Thomson, currently the Global Radio chief operating officer, will become the acting group commercial director until the incoming radio chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron, takes up his post in the New Year. John Legg, the Global Radio operations sales director, becomes business development director, while John McGeough, GCap Media's former trading and business development director, has been made the trading director of the combined group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London