The Week: Media news - Global Radio names teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Global Radio has created five agency sales teams, one client sales team and one interactive sales team, following its merger with GCap Media.
Don Thomson, currently the Global Radio chief operating officer, will become the acting group commercial director until the incoming radio chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron, takes up his post in the New Year. John Legg, the Global Radio operations sales director, becomes business development director, while John McGeough, GCap Media's former trading and business development director, has been made the trading director of the combined group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Project manager - Digital Agency £35-40K Source £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager/Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Norwich
- Business Development Manager Neo £28-35k, Brighton, East Sussex