The Week: Media news - Global Radio names teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Global Radio has created five agency sales teams, one client sales team and one interactive sales team, following its merger with GCap Media.
Don Thomson, currently the Global Radio chief operating officer, will become the acting group commercial director until the incoming radio chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron, takes up his post in the New Year. John Legg, the Global Radio operations sales director, becomes business development director, while John McGeough, GCap Media's former trading and business development director, has been made the trading director of the combined group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Business Analyst - E-Commerce Pitch Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Gloucestershire
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Sales and Marketing Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits, Warwickshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile