The Week: Media news - Global Radio names teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Global Radio has created five agency sales teams, one client sales team and one interactive sales team, following its merger with GCap Media.
Don Thomson, currently the Global Radio chief operating officer, will become the acting group commercial director until the incoming radio chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron, takes up his post in the New Year. John Legg, the Global Radio operations sales director, becomes business development director, while John McGeough, GCap Media's former trading and business development director, has been made the trading director of the combined group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne