The Week: Media news - Global Radio names teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Global Radio has created five agency sales teams, one client sales team and one interactive sales team, following its merger with GCap Media.
Don Thomson, currently the Global Radio chief operating officer, will become the acting group commercial director until the incoming radio chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron, takes up his post in the New Year. John Legg, the Global Radio operations sales director, becomes business development director, while John McGeough, GCap Media's former trading and business development director, has been made the trading director of the combined group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London