The Week: People news - Bruce Daisley joins Google
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Bruce Daisley, the former digital sales director at Bauer Media, has joined Google as its agency leader. Daisley, who will report to Google's country director of UK sales, Mark Howe, will be responsible for improving relationships with media agencies. Daisley left Bauer in July as part of a cost-cutting exercise of its sales operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne