The Week: People news - Bruce Daisley joins Google
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Bruce Daisley, the former digital sales director at Bauer Media, has joined Google as its agency leader. Daisley, who will report to Google's country director of UK sales, Mark Howe, will be responsible for improving relationships with media agencies. Daisley left Bauer in July as part of a cost-cutting exercise of its sales operations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketer Veritas Partnership Ltd £30-35,000 + car/ar allowance + bonus + benefits, South East England / South West England
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films