Proximity CEO leaves as Craik Jones merges
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 02 October 2008 03:20PM
LONDON - Proximity chief executive Amanda Phillips has left the agency four weeks after the announcement of its merger with fellow BBDO shop Craik Jones.
Phillips' responsibilities will be carried out by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO group chief executive Cilla Snowball. It is not known whether Phillips has a job to go to.
During Phillips' time at Proximity the agency won the 2007 MCCA agency of the year award. She joined the company in 2004 as business development director from McCann Relationship Marketing.
Speaking to P&I last year, Phillips said she was attempting to build Proximity as an integrated agency but added that shaking off its direct marketing heritage was proving difficult.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...