Proximity CEO leaves as Craik Jones merges
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 02 October 2008 03:20PM
LONDON - Proximity chief executive Amanda Phillips has left the agency four weeks after the announcement of its merger with fellow BBDO shop Craik Jones.
Phillips' responsibilities will be carried out by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO group chief executive Cilla Snowball. It is not known whether Phillips has a job to go to.
During Phillips' time at Proximity the agency won the 2007 MCCA agency of the year award. She joined the company in 2004 as business development director from McCann Relationship Marketing.
Speaking to P&I last year, Phillips said she was attempting to build Proximity as an integrated agency but added that shaking off its direct marketing heritage was proving difficult.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad