Pearlfisher highlights Jordans Muesli's 'nature friendly' heritage
LONDON - Pearlfisher has produced a new look for Jordans' muesli range, with the new packs appearing in Asda stores nationwide from today.
The new look packaging will roll out to other major supermarkets during the first two weeks of October. The redesign extends to Jordans' Country Crisp cereal and Frusli bars, which will switch to the new look later in the year.
The Jordan family have been millers for over 150 years and began making natural wholegrain muesli in the 1970s.
The latest makeover has been designed to highlight the "nature-friendly" farming scheme that the company has been pioneering since the mid-1980s.
A new strapline has been devised to accompany the relaunch: "You can taste we care".
Shaun Bowen, creative director at Pearlfisher, said: "We have created a natural world of Jordans, starting at the mill and continuing around the pack with illustrations that reflect the personality of each flavour variant.
"The bold colours are crammed full of taste and are offset by the white sky which allows the Jordans logo more prominence than ever before."
Carol Welch, marketing and innovation director at Jordans, said: "The new packs look fantastic and successfully bring the world of Jordans to life in a compelling and engaging way.
"Pearlfisher's designs have been central to the development of a truly integrated marketing campaign for the brand, acting as the core creative stimulus for our advertising and website design as well."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham