The World: Sydney - Photon Group bosses reap rewards of profitability
Campaign, Friday, 03 October 2008 12:00AM
Tim Hughes, the Photon Group executive chairman, saw his remuneration package increase by 172 per cent in the last financial year, according to reports.
The rise, which works out at $365,443, came as the marketing services group, owner of Britain's Naked Communications, reported record profits of $21.7 million, a growth of 33 per cent on the previous year. The announcement followed a number of local and overseas acquisitions and the start-up of 11 businesses. Photon's chief executive, Matt Bailey, also won himself a rise, an increase of 36 per cent, taking him to $899,251, excluding share options.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Account Director - Senior Account Director Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Shopper Marketing and Sales Promotion Account Handlers Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager-Advertising Source £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.