Public View - Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 October 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign.
Citroën 'staying alive' by Euro RSCG
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The ad was created by Euro RSCG London.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of it.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Hovis 'relaunch' by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham