Public View - Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 October 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - The Citroën C4 Carbot boogies his way around New York to the sound of the Bee Gees in a new campaign.
Citroën 'staying alive' by Euro RSCG
The Carbot finally transforms back into a car after doing its best John Travolta impression to an electro version of the bearded trio's classic "Staying Alive".
The ad was created by Euro RSCG London.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of it.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Hovis 'relaunch' by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR - Account Manager B2B Major Players £150 - £200 per day, London
- Production Assistant - Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire Stonor £25,000, Oxfordshire
- PR Exec and Managers Wanted Major Players £120 - £200 per day, London
- SAE/AM - lifestyle and health Major Players £150 - £180 per day, London
- Sales & Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran