Hotline: Grand Union appointed to handle Heinz brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has been appointed to handle a digital corporate brief for Heinz. The agency secured the business after a pitch against three undisclosed shops. Its first task will be to redesign the company's corporate website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing agency fishtank £26000 - £28000 per annum, Bristol
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?