FirstGroup in hunt for digital agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
FirstGroup, the train and bus operator, is on the hunt for a digital agency to work across its brands.
The company, which operates more than one in five local bus services and a number of freight train lines, is seeking an agency to handle a large web-build project that will produce a central website for the company's transport businesses.
These include: First Great Western, First ScotRail, First Capital Connect, First Trans- Pennine Express, Hull Trains and First GBRf.
The hunt for a digital shop follows the travel operator concluding a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account. FirstGroup appointed MEC Manchester to the business in August.
It is understood that the company's roster of creative agencies, including Covey McCormick, Dig For Fire, Guerilla Marketing and LiveFX, will not be affected by the process.
A spokesman for FirstGroup confirmed that the transport company was seeking a digital agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure