FirstGroup in hunt for digital agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
FirstGroup, the train and bus operator, is on the hunt for a digital agency to work across its brands.
The company, which operates more than one in five local bus services and a number of freight train lines, is seeking an agency to handle a large web-build project that will produce a central website for the company's transport businesses.
These include: First Great Western, First ScotRail, First Capital Connect, First Trans- Pennine Express, Hull Trains and First GBRf.
The hunt for a digital shop follows the travel operator concluding a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account. FirstGroup appointed MEC Manchester to the business in August.
It is understood that the company's roster of creative agencies, including Covey McCormick, Dig For Fire, Guerilla Marketing and LiveFX, will not be affected by the process.
A spokesman for FirstGroup confirmed that the transport company was seeking a digital agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London