FirstGroup in hunt for digital agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
FirstGroup, the train and bus operator, is on the hunt for a digital agency to work across its brands.
The company, which operates more than one in five local bus services and a number of freight train lines, is seeking an agency to handle a large web-build project that will produce a central website for the company's transport businesses.
These include: First Great Western, First ScotRail, First Capital Connect, First Trans- Pennine Express, Hull Trains and First GBRf.
The hunt for a digital shop follows the travel operator concluding a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account. FirstGroup appointed MEC Manchester to the business in August.
It is understood that the company's roster of creative agencies, including Covey McCormick, Dig For Fire, Guerilla Marketing and LiveFX, will not be affected by the process.
A spokesman for FirstGroup confirmed that the transport company was seeking a digital agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires