FirstGroup in hunt for digital agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
FirstGroup, the train and bus operator, is on the hunt for a digital agency to work across its brands.
The company, which operates more than one in five local bus services and a number of freight train lines, is seeking an agency to handle a large web-build project that will produce a central website for the company's transport businesses.
These include: First Great Western, First ScotRail, First Capital Connect, First Trans- Pennine Express, Hull Trains and First GBRf.
The hunt for a digital shop follows the travel operator concluding a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account. FirstGroup appointed MEC Manchester to the business in August.
It is understood that the company's roster of creative agencies, including Covey McCormick, Dig For Fire, Guerilla Marketing and LiveFX, will not be affected by the process.
A spokesman for FirstGroup confirmed that the transport company was seeking a digital agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Integrated Marketing Stonor £21,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Stonor £60,000 to £65,000, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned