The Week: Media Reviews - Carat wins LV= media brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
Carat has won the £5 million media planning and buying account for LV=, the joint venture insurance business between Nationwide and Liverpool Victoria, which is set to launch in December. Carat is understood to have won the brief after pitching against Nationwide's incumbent agency, MPG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire