Center Parcs turns to Golley Slater Digital to revamp web presence
LONDON - Center Parcs, the family-oriented short break specialist, has appointed Golley Slater Digital to redesign its consumer website.
The centerparcs.co.uk website accounts for over 60% of total bookings and the staged roll out of the redesigned site will begin in November.
The revamp will include a new look and feel with improved navigation closely followed by a new online photo gallery, interactive village maps and new restaurant content. These developments will enable visitors to easily access information and immerse themselves in the Center Parcs experience.
Jo Button, Center Parcs eCommerce marketing manager, said: "We strongly believe it will increase our online bookings and revenue as well as providing an excellent user experience."
During the last two years, the Center Parcs website has seen significant growth in online bookings. The strategy has included the adoption of an integrated search marketing approach and the promotion of the Center Parcs through online media and email.
John Kinder, managing director of Golley Slater Digital, said: "The challenge is to refresh the look and feel of the site while retaining a number of the current components and increasing the online conversion rate, revenue and 'on-Parc' spend.
"The new design will also incorporate best practice SEO and universal search recommendations which aim to deliver maximum visibility for Center Parcs within the major search engine results."
Golley Slater Digital is working in partnership with user experience consultancy Foolproof to ensure a thoroughly user-centric design, says Kinder.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned