Public View - Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 October 2008 09:25AM
LONDON - With the new James Bond film released later this week, members of the public tell us what they think of the new ad for Sony HD, starring Daniel Craig.
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Daniel Craig braves a series of explosions in the latest ad for Sony HD.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought, and if they understood what it was all about.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Category Insights Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £35000 - £40000 Per Annum + Benefits, Beaconsfield
- Senior CRM Executive Salt £31000 - £35000 per annum + GREAT BONUS , London
- Account Manager Propel £120 - £180 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum + car & benefits, Surrey