Public View - Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 October 2008 09:25AM
LONDON - With the new James Bond film released later this week, members of the public tell us what they think of the new ad for Sony HD, starring Daniel Craig.
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Daniel Craig braves a series of explosions in the latest ad for Sony HD.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought, and if they understood what it was all about.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)