Help the Aged calls on TDA to boost Cows 'n' Things ethical gift sales
By Dan Leahul, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 11:15AM
LONDON - Help the Aged has chosen direct-to-digital marketing agency TDA to develop an online donor strategy for its charity gift website Cows 'n' Things, after a two-way pitch.
TDA has been tasked to increase traffic and secure new donors for the website during the run-up to Christmas. Running from early November, the campaign will involve a range of channels including email activity, online display advertising and paid and natural search.
Cows 'n' Things sells ethical gifts that are given to the elderly in developing countries. Some items include mosquito nets, cataracts operations and cows, all ranging from £5 to £400 per gift.
Sam Hemming, fundraising manager for Cows 'n' Things, said: "TDA's strategic response to our digital brief really stood out. Founded on strong direct marketing technique, its recommendations involve well-targeted creative executions that are built on strong digital understanding and financial accountability."
TDA has previously worked for charities including St Dunstan's, The National Trust and The Parkinson's Disease Society.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham