Public View - Tourism Australia 'billabong' by Baz Luhrmann
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 03 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - What did the public make of Tourism Australia's latest ad, created by Baz Luhrmann?
Tourism Australia ad: Watch it here
Tourism Australia has launched a £20 million global advertising campaign, created by the award-winning director.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of the ad
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
This article was first published on Campaign
- Account Director - Integrated / BTL Agency - £50k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k + benefits, South West London
- Sports Marketing Executive - Superb Client side role - Up to £25K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £25k, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £25000 per annum, Coventry
- Mid-Weight UX Architect - Client Side Organisation - £35,000-£4 Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group User Experience Director - BIG AGENCY - £65k - £75K Digital Gurus £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.