VCCP scoops £20m comparethemarket.com account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 November 2008 10:15AM
VCCP has retained the £20 million advertising account for the price comparison website comparethemarket.com.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The account came up for review in September and was handled by the AAR.
VCCP, the incumbent on the business, was awarded the account in March 2007.
The company's media is handled by ZenithOptimedia. It moved this business out of its previous agency, MediaVest Manchester, in November 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44