VCCP scoops £20m comparethemarket.com account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 November 2008 10:15AM
VCCP has retained the £20 million advertising account for the price comparison website comparethemarket.com.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The account came up for review in September and was handled by the AAR.
VCCP, the incumbent on the business, was awarded the account in March 2007.
The company's media is handled by ZenithOptimedia. It moved this business out of its previous agency, MediaVest Manchester, in November 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- OOH Group Account Director Lipton Fleming £65000 per annum + benefits, London