VCCP scoops £20m comparethemarket.com account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 November 2008 10:15AM
VCCP has retained the £20 million advertising account for the price comparison website comparethemarket.com.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The account came up for review in September and was handled by the AAR.
VCCP, the incumbent on the business, was awarded the account in March 2007.
The company's media is handled by ZenithOptimedia. It moved this business out of its previous agency, MediaVest Manchester, in November 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Brand Strategy & Design Royds Raphael £35K-£45K+neg depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £38k-£40k+generous benefits & bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4