VCCP scoops £20m comparethemarket.com account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 November 2008 10:15AM
VCCP has retained the £20 million advertising account for the price comparison website comparethemarket.com.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The account came up for review in September and was handled by the AAR.
VCCP, the incumbent on the business, was awarded the account in March 2007.
The company's media is handled by ZenithOptimedia. It moved this business out of its previous agency, MediaVest Manchester, in November 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire