Mother New York produces US election ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 11:00AM
LONDON - Mother's New York office launched a press ad today for CNN, celebrating Senator Barack Obama's appointment as President.
The long copy ad, titled "moment", ran this morning in The New York Times, The Washington Times and The Washington Post.
The ad promotes the news network by highlighting the significance of Obama's selection as an event in the course of history.
The ad states: "There is a moment when history lives in the present. When we can watch it unfold in real time, right before our eyes.
"And we can all assume our place in it. Some people live for history. We live for the moment just before."
Click image to enlarge:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive collectivo £30k + generous commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Global Advertising Network Agency, leading FMCG brand. £55k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £55k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (on-trade alcohol brands) BMS £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Project Manager Salt £35000 - £38000 per annum, London