Mother New York produces US election ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 11:00AM
LONDON - Mother's New York office launched a press ad today for CNN, celebrating Senator Barack Obama's appointment as President.
The long copy ad, titled "moment", ran this morning in The New York Times, The Washington Times and The Washington Post.
The ad promotes the news network by highlighting the significance of Obama's selection as an event in the course of history.
The ad states: "There is a moment when history lives in the present. When we can watch it unfold in real time, right before our eyes.
"And we can all assume our place in it. Some people live for history. We live for the moment just before."
Click image to enlarge:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated