Mother New York produces US election ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 11:00AM
LONDON - Mother's New York office launched a press ad today for CNN, celebrating Senator Barack Obama's appointment as President.
The long copy ad, titled "moment", ran this morning in The New York Times, The Washington Times and The Washington Post.
The ad promotes the news network by highlighting the significance of Obama's selection as an event in the course of history.
The ad states: "There is a moment when history lives in the present. When we can watch it unfold in real time, right before our eyes.
"And we can all assume our place in it. Some people live for history. We live for the moment just before."
Click image to enlarge:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer (Fashion, Conceptual, Photoshop, InDesign) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy