Zenith lands £2m Jordans media task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Jordans, the cereal manufacturer, has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The move sees the Jordans business move out of MPG without a pitch following the acquisition of Jordans by Associated British Foods in June 2008.
It will be consolidated into ZenithOptimedia, which handles the ABF media planning and buying business.
Jordans' creative agency, VCCP, is unaffected by the change. It recently relaunched the Jordans muesli range with a press and poster campaign that highlighted the brand's natural growing of ingredients using the line: "Jordans. We know our food."
ZenithOptimedia won the consolidated ABF account, which covers brands such as Kingsmill and Twinings, in December 2004 in a centralisation process. It has since added Patak's sauces to its client list, following ABF's acquisition of the company.
This year, ABF merged the Jordans company with its Ryvita business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Account Manager : Multi Channel : World Leading Oil & Gas Co. Eaglecliff £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad