Zenith lands £2m Jordans media task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Jordans, the cereal manufacturer, has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The move sees the Jordans business move out of MPG without a pitch following the acquisition of Jordans by Associated British Foods in June 2008.
It will be consolidated into ZenithOptimedia, which handles the ABF media planning and buying business.
Jordans' creative agency, VCCP, is unaffected by the change. It recently relaunched the Jordans muesli range with a press and poster campaign that highlighted the brand's natural growing of ingredients using the line: "Jordans. We know our food."
ZenithOptimedia won the consolidated ABF account, which covers brands such as Kingsmill and Twinings, in December 2004 in a centralisation process. It has since added Patak's sauces to its client list, following ABF's acquisition of the company.
This year, ABF merged the Jordans company with its Ryvita business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London