Zenith lands £2m Jordans media task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Jordans, the cereal manufacturer, has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The move sees the Jordans business move out of MPG without a pitch following the acquisition of Jordans by Associated British Foods in June 2008.
It will be consolidated into ZenithOptimedia, which handles the ABF media planning and buying business.
Jordans' creative agency, VCCP, is unaffected by the change. It recently relaunched the Jordans muesli range with a press and poster campaign that highlighted the brand's natural growing of ingredients using the line: "Jordans. We know our food."
ZenithOptimedia won the consolidated ABF account, which covers brands such as Kingsmill and Twinings, in December 2004 in a centralisation process. It has since added Patak's sauces to its client list, following ABF's acquisition of the company.
This year, ABF merged the Jordans company with its Ryvita business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show