Zenith lands £2m Jordans media task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Jordans, the cereal manufacturer, has appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The move sees the Jordans business move out of MPG without a pitch following the acquisition of Jordans by Associated British Foods in June 2008.
It will be consolidated into ZenithOptimedia, which handles the ABF media planning and buying business.
Jordans' creative agency, VCCP, is unaffected by the change. It recently relaunched the Jordans muesli range with a press and poster campaign that highlighted the brand's natural growing of ingredients using the line: "Jordans. We know our food."
ZenithOptimedia won the consolidated ABF account, which covers brands such as Kingsmill and Twinings, in December 2004 in a centralisation process. It has since added Patak's sauces to its client list, following ABF's acquisition of the company.
This year, ABF merged the Jordans company with its Ryvita business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director/ New Associate Hanson Search c. £55,000 + and excellent benefits , London
- Digital Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account