Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey