Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account