Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- Digital Designer Developer become £25k - 28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief