Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London