Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Brand Director Ball & Hoolahan £20,000 + benefits, Ireland
- Digital Marketing Assistant - with German Stopgap £140 - £160 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business and Product Development Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience , Teddington, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Digital to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £40000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)