Kit man steps into Ronaldo's boots in Nike viral
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - Manchester United's kit man shows Cristiano Ronaldo a trick or two in a new viral for Nike Pro.
The ad, by Nitro, shows Albert Morgan trying on one of Ronaldo's Nike Pro base layer shirts, and stepping out on to the Old Trafford pitch.
He performs a bunch of tricks before Ronaldo arrives to claim back his top.
The viral also features a humorous tribute to a previous Nike viral, where Ronaldinho rebounded the ball to himself off the bar nine times in a row.
The viral was written and directed by Paul Shearer, now at Arnold UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Director - Strategy & Innovation Trace £60,000 to £80,000, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Brand Strategy Trace £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, Surrey
- CAD Technician Required | 3 Month Contract | Reading Salt Ã‚£200 - Ã‚£300 per day, Reading
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, City Of London
- Freelance Integrated Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£170 - Ã‚£210 per day, London