Fearne Cotton stars in latest Nintendo game ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby get to create their dream wedding in the latest ad for the Ima-gine range of games for the Nintendo DS.
The ad, by Audacity, shows the pair sitting at the back of a wedding, playing the game.
As they select different items of clothing in the game, the real life wedding couple are transformed.
Other Ubisoft titles in the series, aimed at young women, include Girl Band and Movie Star.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers