Fearne Cotton stars in latest Nintendo game ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby get to create their dream wedding in the latest ad for the Ima-gine range of games for the Nintendo DS.
The ad, by Audacity, shows the pair sitting at the back of a wedding, playing the game.
As they select different items of clothing in the game, the real life wedding couple are transformed.
Other Ubisoft titles in the series, aimed at young women, include Girl Band and Movie Star.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)