Fearne Cotton stars in latest Nintendo game ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby get to create their dream wedding in the latest ad for the Ima-gine range of games for the Nintendo DS.
The ad, by Audacity, shows the pair sitting at the back of a wedding, playing the game.
As they select different items of clothing in the game, the real life wedding couple are transformed.
Other Ubisoft titles in the series, aimed at young women, include Girl Band and Movie Star.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands