Fearne Cotton stars in latest Nintendo game ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby get to create their dream wedding in the latest ad for the Ima-gine range of games for the Nintendo DS.
The ad, by Audacity, shows the pair sitting at the back of a wedding, playing the game.
As they select different items of clothing in the game, the real life wedding couple are transformed.
Other Ubisoft titles in the series, aimed at young women, include Girl Band and Movie Star.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London