Fearne Cotton stars in latest Nintendo game ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 08:50AM
LONDON - Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby get to create their dream wedding in the latest ad for the Ima-gine range of games for the Nintendo DS.
The ad, by Audacity, shows the pair sitting at the back of a wedding, playing the game.
As they select different items of clothing in the game, the real life wedding couple are transformed.
Other Ubisoft titles in the series, aimed at young women, include Girl Band and Movie Star.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, London (Greater), South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show