Media: TalkSPORT in Betfred deal
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:00AM
Commercial radio station talkSPORT has signed up online and high-street bookmaker Betfred as the official betting and gaming partner of its digital magazine.
Launched in July this year, talkSPORT Magazine is a free weekly online publication with a circulation of more than 152,000.
Betfred will provide readers with the latest odds across a range of sports via a video stream. The magazine will also feature a 'scrolling odds ticker' that will change on a daily basis, as well as display ads.
Betfred will also become the official bookmaker to the station's Hawksbee & Jacobs weekly afternoon show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Cheshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity