Media: TalkSPORT in Betfred deal
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:00AM
Commercial radio station talkSPORT has signed up online and high-street bookmaker Betfred as the official betting and gaming partner of its digital magazine.
Launched in July this year, talkSPORT Magazine is a free weekly online publication with a circulation of more than 152,000.
Betfred will provide readers with the latest odds across a range of sports via a video stream. The magazine will also feature a 'scrolling odds ticker' that will change on a daily basis, as well as display ads.
Betfred will also become the official bookmaker to the station's Hawksbee & Jacobs weekly afternoon show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (Financial/professional services specilaist) Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£55K, Central London
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham