Media: TalkSPORT in Betfred deal
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:00AM
Commercial radio station talkSPORT has signed up online and high-street bookmaker Betfred as the official betting and gaming partner of its digital magazine.
Launched in July this year, talkSPORT Magazine is a free weekly online publication with a circulation of more than 152,000.
Betfred will provide readers with the latest odds across a range of sports via a video stream. The magazine will also feature a 'scrolling odds ticker' that will change on a daily basis, as well as display ads.
Betfred will also become the official bookmaker to the station's Hawksbee & Jacobs weekly afternoon show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show