Media: TalkSPORT in Betfred deal
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 12:00AM
Commercial radio station talkSPORT has signed up online and high-street bookmaker Betfred as the official betting and gaming partner of its digital magazine.
Launched in July this year, talkSPORT Magazine is a free weekly online publication with a circulation of more than 152,000.
Betfred will provide readers with the latest odds across a range of sports via a video stream. The magazine will also feature a 'scrolling odds ticker' that will change on a daily basis, as well as display ads.
Betfred will also become the official bookmaker to the station's Hawksbee & Jacobs weekly afternoon show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London