Crayon appoints Craik Jones' Lloyd as creative director
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 12 November 2008 11:35AM
LONDON - Digital agency Crayon has appointed Jon Lloyd, former digital design director at Craik Jones, as its new creative director.
Lloyd will be responsible for the creative output of the entire agency, working across a client base that includes BT, James Villa Holidays, Avis, Legal & General, Flexicover and the Direct Marketing Association UK.
Prior to Craik Jones, Lloyd worked at CDP, DDB and Redwood, producing work for clients including Diageo, Unilever, Orange, Nokia, Gap, Boots, M&S, Sky and Kodak.
Lloyd said: "Crayon has a great client list and its recent BT win really underlines the quality of the work that the agency produces.
"I'm really pleased to be joining an agency with such a diverse and interesting client list and look forward to producing even more fantastic creative work in the future."
Simone Sulsh, partner at Crayon, said: "Securing someone like Jon has been a great coup for us. He has fantastic digital and integrated experience and has built and managed teams at several leading agencies, as well as producing award-winning work across major clients."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - Creative Design Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Commission OTE £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Gemini Search £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Gemini Search £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Events - Hertfordshire Stonor £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Essex / Hertfordshire / Cambridge, Cambridgeshire