The World: Hong Kong - Air New Zealand reviews South China creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand's Hong Kong office has called a pitch for its creative account in the Hong Kong and South China markets.
The successful agency will take on an 18-month project and will be briefed with producing ads with "more out of the box and edgier ideas".
It's not known whether the incumbent, BBDO, will be involved in the process.
The airline has specified that it's looking for an agency with strong digital credentials, which can respond quickly to retail briefs as well as having access to strong Chinese and English copywriters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne