The World: Hong Kong - Air New Zealand reviews South China creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand's Hong Kong office has called a pitch for its creative account in the Hong Kong and South China markets.
The successful agency will take on an 18-month project and will be briefed with producing ads with "more out of the box and edgier ideas".
It's not known whether the incumbent, BBDO, will be involved in the process.
The airline has specified that it's looking for an agency with strong digital credentials, which can respond quickly to retail briefs as well as having access to strong Chinese and English copywriters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)