The World: Hong Kong - Air New Zealand reviews South China creative
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand's Hong Kong office has called a pitch for its creative account in the Hong Kong and South China markets.
The successful agency will take on an 18-month project and will be briefed with producing ads with "more out of the box and edgier ideas".
It's not known whether the incumbent, BBDO, will be involved in the process.
The airline has specified that it's looking for an agency with strong digital credentials, which can respond quickly to retail briefs as well as having access to strong Chinese and English copywriters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Associate - London Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Media Planner Adam Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Preston
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'