Hotline: Government signs companies to its Change4Life programme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
The Government has signed companies including Tesco, Asda, PepsiCo and Kellogg to its planned £275 million Change4Life programme to tackle obesity.
The supermarkets will cut prices on healthy food, Pepsi is to offer its sports stars to appear in pro-fitness ads and ITV will launch a two-month campaign to encourage its viewers to lose weight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Controller Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive x2 AF Selection £17,000 - £18,000, Greater Manchester
- Data Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)