Hotline: Government signs companies to its Change4Life programme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
The Government has signed companies including Tesco, Asda, PepsiCo and Kellogg to its planned £275 million Change4Life programme to tackle obesity.
The supermarkets will cut prices on healthy food, Pepsi is to offer its sports stars to appear in pro-fitness ads and ITV will launch a two-month campaign to encourage its viewers to lose weight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London