Hotline: Government signs companies to its Change4Life programme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
The Government has signed companies including Tesco, Asda, PepsiCo and Kellogg to its planned £275 million Change4Life programme to tackle obesity.
The supermarkets will cut prices on healthy food, Pepsi is to offer its sports stars to appear in pro-fitness ads and ITV will launch a two-month campaign to encourage its viewers to lose weight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £37000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Copywriter - 1 Years Maternity Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £42000 per annum, Guildford