Hotline: Government signs companies to its Change4Life programme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
The Government has signed companies including Tesco, Asda, PepsiCo and Kellogg to its planned £275 million Change4Life programme to tackle obesity.
The supermarkets will cut prices on healthy food, Pepsi is to offer its sports stars to appear in pro-fitness ads and ITV will launch a two-month campaign to encourage its viewers to lose weight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland