Hotline: Government signs companies to its Change4Life programme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
The Government has signed companies including Tesco, Asda, PepsiCo and Kellogg to its planned £275 million Change4Life programme to tackle obesity.
The supermarkets will cut prices on healthy food, Pepsi is to offer its sports stars to appear in pro-fitness ads and ITV will launch a two-month campaign to encourage its viewers to lose weight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood