Specsavers viral spoofs Barclaycard 'waterslide' ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 03:40PM
LONDON - The Specsavers in-house creative team today released a viral sending up Barclaycard's 'waterslide' ad.
The viral, filmed in the company's Guernsey offices, was completed in two days on a shoestring budget.
In this version of the story, the hero launches himself into a chute which ends up in a manky skip.
The "Should have gone to Specsavers" branding appears over the top of a muffled "bollocks"
Specsavers creative director, Graham Daldry, said: "The Barclaycard ad was like a gift to us. Their man could've so easily been cast for Specsavers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London