Specsavers viral spoofs Barclaycard 'waterslide' ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 03:40PM
LONDON - The Specsavers in-house creative team today released a viral sending up Barclaycard's 'waterslide' ad.
The viral, filmed in the company's Guernsey offices, was completed in two days on a shoestring budget.
In this version of the story, the hero launches himself into a chute which ends up in a manky skip.
The "Should have gone to Specsavers" branding appears over the top of a muffled "bollocks"
Specsavers creative director, Graham Daldry, said: "The Barclaycard ad was like a gift to us. Their man could've so easily been cast for Specsavers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3