Specsavers viral spoofs Barclaycard 'waterslide' ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 03:40PM
LONDON - The Specsavers in-house creative team today released a viral sending up Barclaycard's 'waterslide' ad.
The viral, filmed in the company's Guernsey offices, was completed in two days on a shoestring budget.
In this version of the story, the hero launches himself into a chute which ends up in a manky skip.
The "Should have gone to Specsavers" branding appears over the top of a muffled "bollocks"
Specsavers creative director, Graham Daldry, said: "The Barclaycard ad was like a gift to us. Their man could've so easily been cast for Specsavers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Marketing National Trust circa £30,000 per annum, Heelis, Swindon
- Account Manager | Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- PPC Executive Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, Camden
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad