Waitrose Christmas ad follows journeys home
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Waitrose has opted for a sentimental theme for a Christmas TV ad that promotes its range of festive food.
The spot, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, follows various people, from a student to a fisherman, making their journey home for Christmas.
The student is seen on a crowded train, the fisherman moors up to port, and a small child sleeps in the back of a car.
Each are making their way home to enjoy Christmas, and all its trimmings, with their loved ones.
The action is interspersed with shots of Waitrose's Christmas food offering and ends with the line: "At Christmas, there's only one place to be."
Christmas at Waitrose
Richard Hodgson, marketing director, Waitrose
Invite food lovers to make the most of their festive season with Waitrose
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts