Waitrose Christmas ad follows journeys home
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Waitrose has opted for a sentimental theme for a Christmas TV ad that promotes its range of festive food.
The spot, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, follows various people, from a student to a fisherman, making their journey home for Christmas.
The student is seen on a crowded train, the fisherman moors up to port, and a small child sleeps in the back of a car.
Each are making their way home to enjoy Christmas, and all its trimmings, with their loved ones.
The action is interspersed with shots of Waitrose's Christmas food offering and ends with the line: "At Christmas, there's only one place to be."
Christmas at Waitrose
Richard Hodgson, marketing director, Waitrose
Invite food lovers to make the most of their festive season with Waitrose
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Services Director, Global Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up