Waitrose Christmas ad follows journeys home
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Waitrose has opted for a sentimental theme for a Christmas TV ad that promotes its range of festive food.
The spot, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, follows various people, from a student to a fisherman, making their journey home for Christmas.
The student is seen on a crowded train, the fisherman moors up to port, and a small child sleeps in the back of a car.
Each are making their way home to enjoy Christmas, and all its trimmings, with their loved ones.
The action is interspersed with shots of Waitrose's Christmas food offering and ends with the line: "At Christmas, there's only one place to be."
Christmas at Waitrose
Richard Hodgson, marketing director, Waitrose
Invite food lovers to make the most of their festive season with Waitrose
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts