Waitrose Christmas ad follows journeys home
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Waitrose has opted for a sentimental theme for a Christmas TV ad that promotes its range of festive food.
The spot, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, follows various people, from a student to a fisherman, making their journey home for Christmas.
The student is seen on a crowded train, the fisherman moors up to port, and a small child sleeps in the back of a car.
Each are making their way home to enjoy Christmas, and all its trimmings, with their loved ones.
The action is interspersed with shots of Waitrose's Christmas food offering and ends with the line: "At Christmas, there's only one place to be."
Christmas at Waitrose
Richard Hodgson, marketing director, Waitrose
Invite food lovers to make the most of their festive season with Waitrose
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Account Director: up to £60K Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London