Waitrose Christmas ad follows journeys home
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 November 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Waitrose has opted for a sentimental theme for a Christmas TV ad that promotes its range of festive food.
The spot, created by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, follows various people, from a student to a fisherman, making their journey home for Christmas.
The student is seen on a crowded train, the fisherman moors up to port, and a small child sleeps in the back of a car.
Each are making their way home to enjoy Christmas, and all its trimmings, with their loved ones.
The action is interspersed with shots of Waitrose's Christmas food offering and ends with the line: "At Christmas, there's only one place to be."
Christmas at Waitrose
Richard Hodgson, marketing director, Waitrose
Invite food lovers to make the most of their festive season with Waitrose
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Clapham Town, London (Greater)
- POS Assistant Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Client Services Director - Sydney Australia Twist Recruitment £105000 per annum, Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- TV Buyer - £26K - HUGE Client! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign