The Week: City News - Profits fall for Trinity Mirror
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
Trinity Mirror has reported a 20.1 per cent fall in group ad revenue since the end of June.
Regional newspaper ad revenue fell by 22.2 per cent for the 17 weeks to 26 October, with national advertising, across titles including the Daily Mirror, down by 15.4 per cent. Circulation revenues fell by 5 per cent, while digital ad revenues grew at a slower rate than expected. In a statement, the company said: "In line with the worsening economy and the impact it has had on the advertising market, trading conditions have continued to deteriorate since the half-year, with rates of decline accelerating in all advertising categories."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - global brand consultancy, £40k, London Gabriele Skelton £40000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer Sky negotiable, West London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief