The Week: City News - Profits fall for Trinity Mirror
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
Trinity Mirror has reported a 20.1 per cent fall in group ad revenue since the end of June.
Regional newspaper ad revenue fell by 22.2 per cent for the 17 weeks to 26 October, with national advertising, across titles including the Daily Mirror, down by 15.4 per cent. Circulation revenues fell by 5 per cent, while digital ad revenues grew at a slower rate than expected. In a statement, the company said: "In line with the worsening economy and the impact it has had on the advertising market, trading conditions have continued to deteriorate since the half-year, with rates of decline accelerating in all advertising categories."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge