The Week: City News - Profits fall for Trinity Mirror
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
Trinity Mirror has reported a 20.1 per cent fall in group ad revenue since the end of June.
Regional newspaper ad revenue fell by 22.2 per cent for the 17 weeks to 26 October, with national advertising, across titles including the Daily Mirror, down by 15.4 per cent. Circulation revenues fell by 5 per cent, while digital ad revenues grew at a slower rate than expected. In a statement, the company said: "In line with the worsening economy and the impact it has had on the advertising market, trading conditions have continued to deteriorate since the half-year, with rates of decline accelerating in all advertising categories."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London