The Week: City News - Profits fall for Trinity Mirror
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
Trinity Mirror has reported a 20.1 per cent fall in group ad revenue since the end of June.
Regional newspaper ad revenue fell by 22.2 per cent for the 17 weeks to 26 October, with national advertising, across titles including the Daily Mirror, down by 15.4 per cent. Circulation revenues fell by 5 per cent, while digital ad revenues grew at a slower rate than expected. In a statement, the company said: "In line with the worsening economy and the impact it has had on the advertising market, trading conditions have continued to deteriorate since the half-year, with rates of decline accelerating in all advertising categories."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned