Public View - M&S 'home movie' by RKCR
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 November 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - Were members of the public impressed by Take That's appearance in this year's Marks & Spencer Christmas ad?
View 'home movie' by RKCR
The boy-banders cosy up by the fireside with Twiggy, Erin O'Connor, Lily Cole, Myleene Klass and Noémie Lenoir.
The ad is shot in a traditional home-movie style and the soundtrack is the Christmas classic Winter Wonderland, sung by Macy Gray.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of the ad.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Network Rail 'saturday' by Iris London
Ready Brek 'return of the glow' by WCRS
Tourism Australia 'billabong' by Baz Luhrmann
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK