Public View - M&S 'home movie' by RKCR
By Staff, Campaign, Tuesday, 25 November 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - Were members of the public impressed by Take That's appearance in this year's Marks & Spencer Christmas ad?
View 'home movie' by RKCR
The boy-banders cosy up by the fireside with Twiggy, Erin O'Connor, Lily Cole, Myleene Klass and Noémie Lenoir.
The ad is shot in a traditional home-movie style and the soundtrack is the Christmas classic Winter Wonderland, sung by Macy Gray.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of the ad.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Network Rail 'saturday' by Iris London
Ready Brek 'return of the glow' by WCRS
Tourism Australia 'billabong' by Baz Luhrmann
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, Social / Digital, £60k - £70k, Old Street Agency MODA consult up to £70k + excellent benefits, Central London, Old Street
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.