Public View - M&S 'home movie' by RKCR
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 November 2008 10:30AM
LONDON - Were members of the public impressed by Take That's appearance in this year's Marks & Spencer Christmas ad?
View 'home movie' by RKCR
The boy-banders cosy up by the fireside with Twiggy, Erin O'Connor, Lily Cole, Myleene Klass and Noémie Lenoir.
The ad is shot in a traditional home-movie style and the soundtrack is the Christmas classic Winter Wonderland, sung by Macy Gray.
Watch the video above to find out what members of the public thought of the ad.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Network Rail 'saturday' by Iris London
Ready Brek 'return of the glow' by WCRS
Tourism Australia 'billabong' by Baz Luhrmann
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager JV Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Lancashire
- Group Account Director Major Players £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK