IGA hires Marzell for global development role
LONDON - In-game ad specialist IGA Worldwide has hired Ellen Marzell, vice-president of global business development at WPP's Global Sportnet, as vice-president of business development, EMEA.
Marzell will be based at IGA’s headquarters in London and will be responsible for building relationships with agencies and brands to help them use in-game advertising.
Marzell has worked in senior international sales and development roles at AOL’s Advertising.com and digital sales outfit Perform Group, as well as Global Sportnet, She also previously held the position of senior vice-president at sports rights company IMG Media, where she helped create ad-funded content for blue-chip brands.
Peter Bilotta, chief operating officer at IGA, said Marzell’s experience of sales, marketing and media made her a valuable addition to the IGA team.
Marzell started working in sports and entertainment marketing as chairman of the Queen’s Ice Dance Club in London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show