IGA hires Marzell for global development role
LONDON - In-game ad specialist IGA Worldwide has hired Ellen Marzell, vice-president of global business development at WPP's Global Sportnet, as vice-president of business development, EMEA.
Marzell will be based at IGA’s headquarters in London and will be responsible for building relationships with agencies and brands to help them use in-game advertising.
Marzell has worked in senior international sales and development roles at AOL’s Advertising.com and digital sales outfit Perform Group, as well as Global Sportnet, She also previously held the position of senior vice-president at sports rights company IMG Media, where she helped create ad-funded content for blue-chip brands.
Peter Bilotta, chief operating officer at IGA, said Marzell’s experience of sales, marketing and media made her a valuable addition to the IGA team.
Marzell started working in sports and entertainment marketing as chairman of the Queen’s Ice Dance Club in London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer / Web Designer Guru Careers £Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Ely, Cambridgeshire / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Peterborough, Camb...
- Senior Brand Strategy Consultant Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qualitative - Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £75000 - £120000 per annum + Performance related bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred