Comedy award winner Alan Carr in Freeview ad
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 08 December 2008 12:10PM
LONDON - British Comedy Awards winner Alan Carr is the new star of a TV ad for Freeview+.
The ad, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, shows Carr on stage at a TV show.
He bemoans the fact that "Nigel from Bolton" has gone to the chippie but will be watching the show the next evening.
Carr walked off with the Best Comedy Entertainment Personality award at the awards on Saturday.
He caused a tabloid rumpus after dedicating the award to Sharon Matthews, recently convicted of kidnapping her own daughter.
Freeview+: Alan Carr
Rob Farmer, head of marketing and communications
Communicate the benefits and functionality of Freeview+ using British TV talent
Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Channel 4 Creative
Dan Sherwen, Final Cut
The Moving Picture Company
This article was first published on Campaign
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.