Fallon's new Wispa ad - photo gallery
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:20PM
LONDON - Fallon filled London's Alexandra Palace with 300 Wispa fans earlier this week to shoot the latest Wispa ad.
Volunteers from all over the UK gave their time for payment in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
They had signed up to offer their time on a Wispa-created website.
After receiving 2,281 pledges in 25 days, Cadbury selected more than 300 fans to star in the ad.
These included 33 cheerleaders, two belly dancers, an opera singer, two marching bands, a barbershop quartet and two ballroom dancers.
The shoot finished with a massive firework display, and the ad will break on 20 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition