Fallon's new Wispa ad - photo gallery
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:20PM
LONDON - Fallon filled London's Alexandra Palace with 300 Wispa fans earlier this week to shoot the latest Wispa ad.
Volunteers from all over the UK gave their time for payment in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
They had signed up to offer their time on a Wispa-created website.
After receiving 2,281 pledges in 25 days, Cadbury selected more than 300 fans to star in the ad.
These included 33 cheerleaders, two belly dancers, an opera singer, two marching bands, a barbershop quartet and two ballroom dancers.
The shoot finished with a massive firework display, and the ad will break on 20 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure