Fallon's new Wispa ad - photo gallery
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:20PM
LONDON - Fallon filled London's Alexandra Palace with 300 Wispa fans earlier this week to shoot the latest Wispa ad.
Volunteers from all over the UK gave their time for payment in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
They had signed up to offer their time on a Wispa-created website.
After receiving 2,281 pledges in 25 days, Cadbury selected more than 300 fans to star in the ad.
These included 33 cheerleaders, two belly dancers, an opera singer, two marching bands, a barbershop quartet and two ballroom dancers.
The shoot finished with a massive firework display, and the ad will break on 20 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne