Fallon's new Wispa ad - photo gallery
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:20PM
LONDON - Fallon filled London's Alexandra Palace with 300 Wispa fans earlier this week to shoot the latest Wispa ad.
Volunteers from all over the UK gave their time for payment in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
They had signed up to offer their time on a Wispa-created website.
After receiving 2,281 pledges in 25 days, Cadbury selected more than 300 fans to star in the ad.
These included 33 cheerleaders, two belly dancers, an opera singer, two marching bands, a barbershop quartet and two ballroom dancers.
The shoot finished with a massive firework display, and the ad will break on 20 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad