Fallon's new Wispa ad - photo gallery
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:20PM
LONDON - Fallon filled London's Alexandra Palace with 300 Wispa fans earlier this week to shoot the latest Wispa ad.
Volunteers from all over the UK gave their time for payment in chocolate bars to star in the shoot.
They had signed up to offer their time on a Wispa-created website.
After receiving 2,281 pledges in 25 days, Cadbury selected more than 300 fans to star in the ad.
These included 33 cheerleaders, two belly dancers, an opera singer, two marching bands, a barbershop quartet and two ballroom dancers.
The shoot finished with a massive firework display, and the ad will break on 20 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up