Arsenal stars promote cancer charity campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 December 2008 03:10PM
LONDON - Brothers and sisters has created an ad promoting Arsenal FC's support for the Teenage Cancer Trust, featuring Gunners stars and a voiceover by Matt Lucas from Little Britain.
The ad is being shown online to promote the club's ‘be a gooner. be a giver" campaign.
Arsenal players will donate a day's wages to the charity, and will dedicate its Premier League match against Liverpool to the charity.
Steve Shannon, creative director at brothers and sisters, said: "We were happy to give our time to this project and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
"It's a serious message and a great cause, but we also wanted to highlight the importance of giving, which for these Premier League footballers, meant more than money."
The ad features Gunners stars appearing in funny scenarios requested by young people with cancer.
Over the course of this season, Arsenal FC will aim to raise £300,000 to fund an education zone within a new TCT unit at University College Hospital, London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England