Arsenal stars promote cancer charity campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 December 2008 03:10PM
LONDON - Brothers and sisters has created an ad promoting Arsenal FC's support for the Teenage Cancer Trust, featuring Gunners stars and a voiceover by Matt Lucas from Little Britain.
The ad is being shown online to promote the club's ‘be a gooner. be a giver" campaign.
Arsenal players will donate a day's wages to the charity, and will dedicate its Premier League match against Liverpool to the charity.
Steve Shannon, creative director at brothers and sisters, said: "We were happy to give our time to this project and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
"It's a serious message and a great cause, but we also wanted to highlight the importance of giving, which for these Premier League footballers, meant more than money."
The ad features Gunners stars appearing in funny scenarios requested by young people with cancer.
Over the course of this season, Arsenal FC will aim to raise £300,000 to fund an education zone within a new TCT unit at University College Hospital, London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media