TBWA\Worldwide promotes Manchester chief
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 December 2008 03:25PM
LONDON - Robert Harwood-Matthews, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, has been promoted to global managing director of TBWA\Worldwide.
Harwood-Matthews will take on the role as he aims to lead a new global business unit for the Infiniti account, run from the Los Angeles group TBWA\Chiat\Day.
Harwood-Matthews said: "I’m delighted to be invited to operate at this level and build a new global team for Infiniti.
"I’m also very proud of the fact that we have revitalised and built up a strong business in the North-West, drawing in new clients and talent to the region."
Harwood-Matthews will have the task of putting together a team who will have to come up with innovative creative work for the luxury car marque. He will report to John McNeel, the president of global clients.
Fergus McCallum, the former chief operating officer, steps in as the new chief executive of TBWA\Manchester as he prepares to lead the agency in a new direction.
McCallum said: "With a fantastic pool of talent and a truly integrated proposition that lives and breathes Disruption, we’re in a great position to continue TBWA\Manchester’s success story."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs