Co-op releases nativity-based Christmas TV spot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - The Co-op has released the latest of its Christmas TV ads, based on a nativity play.
The ad, "that’s the spirit", is aimed at promoting the store’s offers, and how they allow customers to spend more time with family and friends.
It was produced out of TBWA\Manchester and was directed by Luke Scott through RSA.
That’s The Spirit
The Co-operative Group
To create a Christmas campaign that highlights The Co-operative’s strengths of great offers and convenience and how this allows customers to do what really matters at Christmas – spending time with family and friends.
Kyna Griffiths / Jennie Birchall
Jennie Birchall / Kyna Griffiths
Cyril Matzger, Cut + Run
TV, Online, Outdoor, VOD, Radio, Press, DM, Inserts, POS, Merchandising
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Interim Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - branding and comms - retail / media / leisure Story Recruitment £34 - 44k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)