Co-op releases nativity-based Christmas TV spot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - The Co-op has released the latest of its Christmas TV ads, based on a nativity play.
The ad, "that’s the spirit", is aimed at promoting the store’s offers, and how they allow customers to spend more time with family and friends.
It was produced out of TBWA\Manchester and was directed by Luke Scott through RSA.
That’s The Spirit
The Co-operative Group
To create a Christmas campaign that highlights The Co-operative’s strengths of great offers and convenience and how this allows customers to do what really matters at Christmas – spending time with family and friends.
Kyna Griffiths / Jennie Birchall
Jennie Birchall / Kyna Griffiths
Cyril Matzger, Cut + Run
TV, Online, Outdoor, VOD, Radio, Press, DM, Inserts, POS, Merchandising
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Analyst & Business Development Manager EMR £50000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Development Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Senior Continuous Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £60k + car + bonus + benefits, Greater London
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'