Co-op releases nativity-based Christmas TV spot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - The Co-op has released the latest of its Christmas TV ads, based on a nativity play.
The ad, "that’s the spirit", is aimed at promoting the store’s offers, and how they allow customers to spend more time with family and friends.
It was produced out of TBWA\Manchester and was directed by Luke Scott through RSA.
That’s The Spirit
The Co-operative Group
To create a Christmas campaign that highlights The Co-operative’s strengths of great offers and convenience and how this allows customers to do what really matters at Christmas – spending time with family and friends.
Kyna Griffiths / Jennie Birchall
Jennie Birchall / Kyna Griffiths
Cyril Matzger, Cut + Run
TV, Online, Outdoor, VOD, Radio, Press, DM, Inserts, POS, Merchandising
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad