Co-op releases nativity-based Christmas TV spot
By Staff, Campaign, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - The Co-op has released the latest of its Christmas TV ads, based on a nativity play.
The ad, "that’s the spirit", is aimed at promoting the store’s offers, and how they allow customers to spend more time with family and friends.
It was produced out of TBWA\Manchester and was directed by Luke Scott through RSA.
That’s The Spirit
The Co-operative Group
To create a Christmas campaign that highlights The Co-operative’s strengths of great offers and convenience and how this allows customers to do what really matters at Christmas – spending time with family and friends.
Kyna Griffiths / Jennie Birchall
Jennie Birchall / Kyna Griffiths
Cyril Matzger, Cut + Run
TV, Online, Outdoor, VOD, Radio, Press, DM, Inserts, POS, Merchandising
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.