AKQA creates microwave Christmas 'choir'
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 02:50PM
LONDON - AKQA has put an inventive twist on the well-known festive tune 'Jingle Bells' with the aid of 49 microwaves.
In a meticulously crafted piece, the digital agency programmed a stack of the kitchen appliances to play the jingle.
Directed by Jonty Toosey and produced by Bikini and AKQA.Film, the piece took almost a week of planning and a whole day to capture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham