AKQA creates microwave Christmas 'choir'
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 02:50PM
LONDON - AKQA has put an inventive twist on the well-known festive tune 'Jingle Bells' with the aid of 49 microwaves.
In a meticulously crafted piece, the digital agency programmed a stack of the kitchen appliances to play the jingle.
Directed by Jonty Toosey and produced by Bikini and AKQA.Film, the piece took almost a week of planning and a whole day to capture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad