AKQA creates microwave Christmas 'choir'
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 02:50PM
LONDON - AKQA has put an inventive twist on the well-known festive tune 'Jingle Bells' with the aid of 49 microwaves.
In a meticulously crafted piece, the digital agency programmed a stack of the kitchen appliances to play the jingle.
Directed by Jonty Toosey and produced by Bikini and AKQA.Film, the piece took almost a week of planning and a whole day to capture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign