AKQA creates microwave Christmas 'choir'
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 December 2008 02:50PM
LONDON - AKQA has put an inventive twist on the well-known festive tune 'Jingle Bells' with the aid of 49 microwaves.
In a meticulously crafted piece, the digital agency programmed a stack of the kitchen appliances to play the jingle.
Directed by Jonty Toosey and produced by Bikini and AKQA.Film, the piece took almost a week of planning and a whole day to capture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- CRM ANALYST - Luxury retail Success Digital negotiable, City of London
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per day, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review