IDM Data Summit programme announced
By Dan Leahul, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 18 December 2008 02:25PM
LONDON - The programme for the Institute of Direct Marketing's annual Data Summit has been announced, with a number of key areas of discussion on the agenda including the use of data for effective decision making.
The Summit, which takes place on March 5, will also tackle:
- The value of Web 2.0 data and its impact on consumers
- Understanding data governance
- Using data responsibly for competitive advantage
Speakers and case studies will also be represented from Thomson Local, IBM, Unilever, Vodafone, Hbos and John Lewis.
Joanna King, programme director, said: "Data is both a valuable and an exciting resource, and in today's difficult economic times, it's imperative that organisations know how to collect and use their data innovatively, creatively and responsibly.
"At this year's summit we have a team of highly experienced practitioner-speakers from whom delegates will gain a clear understanding both of the issues and of the practical solutions they can inject into their own strategies."
Full conference details can be found here.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central