M&C Saatchi unveils anti-obesity ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 January 2009 01:40PM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has produced a major new ad campaign aimed at getting families to eat better and keep fit.
The campaign, Change4Life, broke at the weekend, and illustrates the harm that a bad diet and inactivity can do.
The government said that it wants to use the campaign to create a "lifestyle revolution" among UK families.
Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said: "The extent of the obesity problem demands an ambitious and innovative approach that has not been tried before. ?"We have adopted ideas from successful movements such as Make Poverty History and Comic Relief."
The ad features stop-frame animation of plasticine characters leading healthy lifestyles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure