M&C Saatchi unveils anti-obesity ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 January 2009 01:40PM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has produced a major new ad campaign aimed at getting families to eat better and keep fit.
The campaign, Change4Life, broke at the weekend, and illustrates the harm that a bad diet and inactivity can do.
The government said that it wants to use the campaign to create a "lifestyle revolution" among UK families.
Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said: "The extent of the obesity problem demands an ambitious and innovative approach that has not been tried before. ?"We have adopted ideas from successful movements such as Make Poverty History and Comic Relief."
The ad features stop-frame animation of plasticine characters leading healthy lifestyles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)