M&C Saatchi unveils anti-obesity ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 January 2009 01:40PM
LONDON - M&C Saatchi has produced a major new ad campaign aimed at getting families to eat better and keep fit.
The campaign, Change4Life, broke at the weekend, and illustrates the harm that a bad diet and inactivity can do.
The government said that it wants to use the campaign to create a "lifestyle revolution" among UK families.
Public Health Minister Dawn Primarolo said: "The extent of the obesity problem demands an ambitious and innovative approach that has not been tried before. ?"We have adopted ideas from successful movements such as Make Poverty History and Comic Relief."
The ad features stop-frame animation of plasticine characters leading healthy lifestyles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- User Research and Insights Manager Salt £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2