Asda ad features thrifty and green workforce
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 10 January 2009 06:15PM
LONDON - The good deeds of Asda's environmentally-conscious work force are being hailed as one of the reasons that the supermarket can 'roll back' its prices in a new TV ad.
The spot, created by Fallon, features real Asda workers such as DJ and Alison.
It shows that their decisions to turn off lights in the warehouse, and recycle cardboard packaging help the supermarket to lower the price of everyday goods such as tea, coffee and fruit and veg.
The ad goes on to explain that in January the supermarket will be rolling back the price of 4000 products.
Helen Curtin / Richard Frampton
Between the Eyes
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds