Asda ad features thrifty and green workforce
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 10 January 2009 06:15PM
LONDON - The good deeds of Asda's environmentally-conscious work force are being hailed as one of the reasons that the supermarket can 'roll back' its prices in a new TV ad.
The spot, created by Fallon, features real Asda workers such as DJ and Alison.
It shows that their decisions to turn off lights in the warehouse, and recycle cardboard packaging help the supermarket to lower the price of everyday goods such as tea, coffee and fruit and veg.
The ad goes on to explain that in January the supermarket will be rolling back the price of 4000 products.
Helen Curtin / Richard Frampton
Between the Eyes
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media